That one mvmt campaign
CONTENT SUBMISSION SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MVMT Inc. (“MVMT,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is celebrating its anniversary this year! We are excited that you are interested in participating in MVMT’s anniversary campaign by submitting a video about your lifestyle or MVMT product.
These Content Submission Supplemental Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) are a legal agreement between you and MVMT with respect to your participation in the [MVMT Anniversary Campaign] and your contribution of videos and other content (collectively, “Content”) for use on our websites and social media platforms, and as otherwise set forth in this Agreement. BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU (1) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND (2) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER TERMS REFERENCED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY OTHER TERMS REFERENCED BELOW, YOU SHOULD NOT UPLOAD ANY CONTENT AND YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE [MVMT ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN].
- Ownership and License. You will own and retain the copyright in and to the audiovisual material you submit to us (“Content”). You hereby grant to MVMT a perpetual, non-exclusive (subject to the following sentence), sublicensable, worldwide royalty-free license to use, distribute, publish, display, publicly perform, reproduce, store, archive, prepare derivative works from, translate into all languages, market and sell the Content, in all media, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world.
- Editing. You hereby grant to MVMT the right to edit, revise and/or adapt the Content, to combine the Content with third-party content, and to provide a title and related content without consulting you. You agree to cooperate and consult with MVMT in connection with our verification of all facts contained in any Content. MVMT will have no obligation to use or publish any or all of the Content and MVMT reserves the right to remove the Content at any time, including if the Content does not comply with MVMT editorial review requirements.
- Display. We reserve the right to commercialize the Content in any way, including by including advertising in and around the Content. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Content may be juxtaposed with advertising. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you will have no right to any revenue or fees we may obtain or receive in connection with the Content. We may modify or adapt the Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to the Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- Content Guidelines. You must own all right, title, and interest in the Content you submit. The Content:
- • Must not feature any children under the age of 13;
- • Must not contain any watermarks;
- • Must not be of poor visual and/or audio quality;
- • Must be no longer than thirty (30) seconds in duration;
- • Must not contain content, including music, that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- • Must not in any way contain any brand names, logos, or trademarks other than MVMT’s;
- • Must not include personally identifiable information of individuals other than your own;
- • Must not depict or promote unsafe or illegal activity;
- • Must not contain any nudity, graphic violence or depictions of drug or alcohol use( or include any references to same); and
- • Must not contain material that is inappropriate for a general audience, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous, all as determined by MVMT in our sole discretion.
- Promotion and Publicity. At its discretion, MVMT may promote you and your affiliation with MVMT on its websites and in other media, including within: (a) books, DVDs and other MVMT related products and (b) third party media. These promotions may include your name, likeness, voice and biographical information (your “Identity”). You will review and provide feedback on any promotional piece within two (2) business days. Once approval has been given for a requested use, a subsequent similar use will be deemed approved. To the extent that any promotional piece affiliates you with a particular institution and includes the logo of such institution, you represent that you hereby grant to MVMT a non-exclusive license to display and publish the logo solely as contained in the promotion. You represent that you have the right to authorize the use of the name and trademark of the institution for these purposes and agree indemnify to MVMT for a breach of this representation.
- Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the Content is and will be your original work; (b) the Content does not and will not infringe the copyright, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property right of any third party and (c) the Content does not contain any matter which is libelous, slanderous, obscene or violative of any legal right of anyone else (including, without limitation, rights of privacy and rights of publicity). In addition, you represent and warrant that the Content will not be misleading or deceptive. You will indemnify, defend and hold MVMT harmless from any third party claim based upon your breach of any representation, warranty or obligation under this Agreement.